SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment
SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment
Relieve visible redness. Infused with nourishing RFp2 Peptide Complex, this lightweight lotion instantly reduces visible redness as it protects from the drying effects of wind + cold weather for a calm + composed look over time.
Typical Use: Twice daily, in the AM + PM
KEY BENEFITS: Neutralizes visible redness, reduces signs of sensitivity and moisturizes skin
SKIN CONCERNS: Dryness and irritation, Visible redness, Sensitivity
With a one-time $24.95 enrollment fee, you'll enjoy all of these perks:
- Convenient, automatic delivery of subscription orders every 60 days
- Free shipping on orders over $90
- 10% savings on all R+F products
- Early access to new R+F products and exclusive promotions
- Priority customer service
- No commitment—cancel anytime
Save 10% + free shipping on orders $90 or more
We offer a full refund of the purchase price, excluding shipping charges, within 60 days from the date of purchase. Items that are returned outside of the R+F return policy will be discarded and no return will be issued.
Use the SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment twice daily in the AM + PM, avoiding the eye area.
1. Apply evenly to face until it blends into skin. Do not rinse.
2. Reapply as needed.
Item Number SOTT050-01
What This Sensitive Skin Treatment Does:
Our lightweight lotion softens + hydrates dry, sensitive skin while instantly reducing visible redness and irritation caused by dryness.
Why You Need This Treatment for Dry, Red and Sensitive Skin:
When it comes to sensitive skin products, SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment does it all – softens, hydrates, relieves and protects. The gentle, non-comedogenic lotion:
• Neutralizes and minimizes the appearance of redness over time • Protects skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather • Moisturizes to calm skin that’s dry, irritated and blotchy after exposure to UV rays, pollution + everyday stressors
*For more information on our 60-day return policy, including terms and conditions, please see our Satisfaction Guarantee.
SOOTHE Regimen Clinical & Consumer Study Results*
Better Results – After 8 Weeks
• 30% better on visible redness**
• 4X better at evening out skin tone/blotchiness appearance**
• 100% had less visible dryness
• 94% had smoother skin
Faster Results – After 4 Weeks
• 2X faster at improving skin dryness due to irritation**
• 2X faster at improving visible skin smoothness**
• 76% had less visible blotchiness
More Benefits – After 8 Weeks
• Now calms dry, itchy skin for better sleep
• Now relieves eczema
• 78% of subjects with eczema agreed they had less bothersome itchiness
• 82% noticed more even-looking skin texture
• 79% noticed skin feels balanced and less sensitive
• 71% agreed skin looks calmer and more relaxed
*Based on an 8-week U.S. clinical and consumer study.
**Results seen after 4 weeks of use as compared to the previous SOOTHE Regimen after 8 weeks of use. Results may vary depending on multiple factors: age, gender, skin type and condition, concomitant products used, health history, location, lifestyle, and diet
Proprietary Technology + Key Ingredients
Cherimoya Fruit Extract: calms stressed-looking skin, reducing irritation for less sensitive and more balanced skin
Dual-Licorice Technology: soothes skin so it looks and feels relaxed
Proprietary RFp2 Peptide Complex: relieves and calms skin
Complete SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment Ingredient List
Water/Aqua/Eau, Annona Cherimola Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Oligopeptide-10, Tetrapeptide-16, Panthenol, Phospholipids, Ascorbic Acid, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Oleic Acid, Honey Extract/Mel Extract/Extrait De Miel, Boswellia Serrata Extract, PhoenixDactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Decyl Glucoside, Dimethylacrylamide/Acrylic Acid/Polystyrene Ethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polysilicone-11, Phenyl Trimethicone, Phenylpropanol, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-40 Stearate, Citric Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Stearic Acid, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Propanediol, Benzoic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).>
Common Questions about the SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment
These are the most common questions we receive from customers about skin redness treatment and SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IS THERE A WAY TO TRY SOOTHE REGIMEN FIRST IF I'M AFRAID TO USE IT ON MY VERY SENSITIVE SKIN?
If you have concerns that your skin may be reactive or sensitive to certain ingredients, apply the SOOTHE Regimen on a small area of your skin before introducing it to your face.
Before using SOOTHE for your skincare Regimen, we recommend you test products using the following instructions for three days, three times a day:
1. Apply a small amount of the product on your jawline or neck. If you're testing the SOOTHE Calming Gel Cleanser, apply it for 30 seconds, and then rinse it off.
2. Apply each product on a separate area. When you test again, reapply the products in the same area as originally applied.
3. Watch for any signs of redness, dryness, irritation or swelling.
4. If you determine you are sensitive to a product, discontinue use.
HOW LONG SHOULD I USE THE SOOTHE REGIMEN?
Since sensitive skin is aggravated by everyday aggressions and is unique to each person, Dr. Katie Rodan and Dr. Kathy Fields developed the SOOTHE Regimen as skincare for life. Continue to use the SOOTHE Regimen for as long as you'd like to help prevent the appearance of redness and sensitivity, while getting relief from issues arising from compromised barriers, dryness and eczema. Keep in mind that skin concerns change with the seasons. Consider accessing our solution tool to address seasonal concerns as they come up before reverting to your usual Regimen.
WHAT ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS CAN TRIGGER SENSITIVE SKIN?
There are a number of environmental triggers that can cause sensitivity in skin, including oxidative stress caused by free radicals, climate change, pollution, smoke, smog, sun exposure, friction or just product overload. Even those whose skin is usually calm throughout the rest of the year can experience sensitive skin during the dryer, harsher winter months.
IS THE SOOTHE REGIMEN FRAGRANCE FREE?
SOOTHE is designed & clinically tested for sensitive skin with the following claims:
• Non-comedogenic • Fragrance-free • Soap-/sulfate-free • Dye-free • Dermatologist tested • Suitable/tested on people with sensitive skin.
I’M USING SOOTHE REGIMEN AND MY SKIN IS DRY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
The SOOTHE Regimen is designed to soothe and calm compromised, redness-prone skin while deeply hydrating to achieve long-lasting resilient skin. The SOOTHE Regimen features ultra-hydrating ingredients like colloidal oatmeal, glycerin, and ceramides to replenish and nourish skin. However, if you are experiencing dryness, this may be due to your skin acclimating to a new skincare Regimen. If you are still experiencing dryness, you can consider adding the R+F Active Hydration Serum before the SOOTHE Sensitive Skin Treatment to add the extra hydration to last all day.
CAN THE SOOTHE REGIMEN BE USED ON THE BODY?
You can use the SOOTHE Regimen on your body. Non-facial areas like the neck, chest, and hands are often visibly red and susceptible to environmental aggressors and can benefit from SOOTHE Regimen products.
WHAT DO THE SOOTHE SEALS MEAN?
We have three seals that are associated with our SOOTHE Regimen. Each of the seals have different meanings and it is important to understand what they individually stand for as it relates to the SOOTHE Regimen and Rodan + Fields.
1. Rodan + Fields SOOTHE Regimen is accepted by the National Eczema Association.
What this means: The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance™ to Rodan + Fields SOOTHE Regimen. The NEA Seal of Acceptance™ helps individuals recognize products that are suitable for eczema or sensitive skin. Please note that the following claims are not directly associated with the NEA or the NEA seal:
• SOOTHE Regimen now relieves eczema • SOOTHE Regimen temporarily treats irritation caused by eczema and atopic dermatitis • SOOTHE Regimen shows a visible improvement in flares due to Eczema & Atopic Dermatitis
What this DOESN’T mean: Rodan + Fields SOOTHE Regimen treats/cures eczema and is endorsed by the National Eczema Association.
2. Rodan + Fields SOOTHE Regimen is accepted and recognized by the National Psoriasis Foundation.
What this means: Rodan + Fields supports the National Psoriasis Foundation. The National Psoriasis Foundation Seal of Recognition recognizes products that are safe as a part of a daily skin care routine for sensitive skin to severely sensitive skin.
What this DOESN’T mean: SOOTHE Regimen treats/relieves/cures psoriasis and is endorsed by the National Psoriasis Foundation.
3. Rodan + Fields is a proud supporter of the National Rosacea Society.
What this means: Rodan + Fields is a proud sponsor of the National Rosacea Society. Sponsors help to expand important medical research on this often life-disruptive skin condition.
What this DOESN’T mean: Rodan + Fields SOOTHE Regimen treats/relieves/cures rosacea and is endorsed by the National Rosacea Society.
Take the next step to become Japan Certified
In order to purchase Overview Documents you must be Japan Certified.
To sponsor and build a business in Japan,completing the Japan Certification Program is required.
The Japan Certification Program is found on Virtual under the learn menu and consists of a Program Introduction and five modules and quizzes.